Hai, buat kamu2 yg lagi pada nyusun (Especially for economics) skripsi or lagi penelitian, saya mo bagi2 software EViews baru :
EViews 6 Student VersionEViews 6 Student Version is an inexpensive version of EViews 6 that is targeted for instructional use in the areas of econometric analysis, forecasting, and statistics.
Selecting a software package for your econometrics or forecasting class can be a daunting task - get it right and you have a tool that empowers students to learn through hands-on experience; get it wrong and both you and your students must struggle to make the software fit your needs.
For over 25 years, EViews has provided the very best in econometric analysis and forecasting software. Our flagship product, EViews, features an innovative graphical object-oriented user-interface and a powerful analysis engine, blending the best of modern software technology with the features you've always wanted. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, easy-to-use interface.
There are many reasons that EViews 6 Student Version is the right choice for classroom instruction. When making your choice of instructional software, consider the following:
- Does your current instructional software force students to spend valuable time learning complicated and arcane commands or struggling with a complex interface?
Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, EViews 6 Student Version allows you to employ a wide range of statistical and graphical techniques, without having to learn complicated command syntax or navigate through layers and layers of menus. You'll soon find that EViews allows students to concentrate on the substance of the coursework instead of the complexities of the software.
- Are you tired of "student" versions of programs which place severe restrictions on the size of datasets that may be used, or on the features of the program?
EViews 6 Student Version allows students to analyze datasets whose size is limited only by available computer memory. Instead of imposing hard limits on the size of datasets, the Student Version places "soft" capacity restrictions on the amount of data (1,500 observations per series, 15,000 total observations, 60 objects) that may be saved or exported. Students may, without restriction, work with larger amounts of data, but workfiles that exceed the soft limits may not be saved nor the data exported.
In addition, the Student Version is virtually identical to the full version of EViews 6 for interactive use.1 Among the features students may use via EViews' easy-to-use context sensitive menus and dialogs are:
- basic descriptive statistics and ANOVA, tabulation, cross-tabulation, covariance and correlation analysis, principal components, factor analysis, empirical distribution function tests), time series plots, distribution graphs (histograms, distribution plots, kernel density plots).
- autocorrelation and partial autocorrelation analysis, independence testing, Granger causality tests, unit root and panel unit root tests, Johansen cointegration tests, panel cointegration tests.
- linear and nonlinear least squares, weighted least squares, stepwise regression, White and Newey-West standard errors, linear quantile regression and LAD estimation, linear and nonlinear 2SLS/IV and Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) estimation.
- linear models with autoregressive moving average, seasonal autoregressive, and seasonal moving average errors. Nonlinear models with AR and SAR specifications. All specifications are estimated using Box-Jenkins backcasting or conditional least squares.
- Wald and likelihood ratio tests for coefficient restrictions and omitted or redundant variables; correlogram, Q-statistic, and normality tests for residuals; serial correlation LM and Durbin-Watson, various heteroskedasticity tests (including Breusch-Pagan and ARCH), Chow breakpoint and forecast tests, Quandt-Andrews unknown breakpoint tests, Ramsey RESET, and (for linear models only) recursive estimation tests.
- advanced single equation estimators include GARCH, Probit/Logit, count models, ordered Logit/Probit, panel linear and nonlinear least squares/2SLS/IV/GMM including dynamic panel data specifications, user-specified maximum likelihood.
- specialized forecasting tools for single equation estimators feature in- or out-of-sample dynamic forecasting and in-sample forecast evaluation.
- system estimation includes linear and nonlinear estimation by least squares, 2SLS/IV, generalized least squares (GLS), Seemingly Unrelated Regression (SUR/3SLS), Full Information Maximum Likelihood (FIML), and GMM, Vector Autoregression and Error Correction (VAR/VEC), Kalman filtering and state space estimation.
- Are you currently using another software package? Are you concerned about the effort required to move your data from the current format to EViews?
Not to worry. EViews’ powerful data import features allow you to use your existing datasets. Simply drag-and-drop your existing Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® Access, Stata®, SPSS, SAS® Portable, Rats, TSPTM, or PcGive ProfessionalTM files (among others) onto EViews and the file will automatically be converted into the EViews workfile format.
Registrasi: masukin angka 1 sampe full.